Friday, February 29, 2008

MY FAVORITE DRUG STORE FINDS: GARNIER FRUCTIS SMOOTHING MILK




First of all, YES, there is a BIG difference between your salon product and a drug store find that is not a top of the line product. Professional products focus on stronger qualities like high grade silocones, proteins, light weight volumizing agents, water-based conditioners, mild detergents... the list is endless. It's known that the drug store finds cannot live up to these standards, but my finds can meet us half way.

It's my mission, purchase, try and report to you how I feel about these products.

My first purchase from this line, was the Smoothing Milk, which I found to be light weight and it got the job done. I was able to break down the curl quickly and achieve a smoothness that I was looking for. The shine was not as intense as the products that I normally work with and it took a ittle longer to dry ; however, we will give the Smoothing Milk a passing grade.

0 comments: