Monday, October 6, 2008

CAN YOU USE A RAZOR ON A MAN’S HAIR?

The razor’s been given a bad rap because, too often, it hasn’t been used properly. It’s time to rehabilitate the razor, and over the next couple of months I’m going to show you different cuts on different textures that are razored without being over razored and that still have a strong shape. The razor that I have been trained to use by Eva Scrivo (image #1) is such a great tool that the end result is far superior to the straight razor cut ( image #2).


IMAGE#1



Not only can I be extremely gentle with this razor without scraping the hair, I can also be far more creative. Why, you may ask? Well the first reason is #2 razor has a guard on it, so you won’t cut yourself. But because of this guard you are limited to using the razor with a lot of pressure and the guard takes away the versatility of the angles that you can cut. Here are two cuts done by the razor on very different hair textures that can be worn with a conservative style and can be funked-up at night to show off all the texturizing created by the razor.

IMAGE#2


The first cut was on fine wet hair. Notice that it still has a masculine shape to it. Keep in mind that not all razored cuts should have a soft, feminine look


Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

The second cut is on thicker hair Because of having used the razor, this cut will grow out well and may even last longer than a scissor cut


Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love very broad, I like some of the ancient culture, like modern architecture, and now I am fat, I like your BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!