Sunday, January 11, 2009

QUESTION FROM MY READER

What's the difference between Sebastian Color Shine Cellophane, and their Laminate Cellophane Hair Color?

I found out that it is the same product (maybe minor adjustments) different packaging and a name change. Color Shine by Sebastian is the old packaging and Laminate Cellophane is the new look. It seems like forever since Sebastian had changed the packaging. I remember when I first used cellophane's back in the early eighties and the Sebastian packaging was never altered for a long time. The problem with the new packaging is it is so small. After I apply the new version of this product to four clients with long hair, it is done. As a result, I have to charge more for the treatments so please do not blame me that prices are going up in the middle of a recession. This is the link to the article I wrote on cellophane's.

http://hairbyantonio.blogspot.com/2008/09/all-about-healthy-hair.html

Enjoy!

Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments: