Friday, April 17, 2009

GET THE BEST SHINE FOR YOUR HAIR


PHOTO BY rileyandrileyphoto.com
Barex Gloss Hairspray
There are so many shine products on the market, and sadly what most of them deliver is an oil slick. But I recently came across a duo that will rock your world. These two babies are made by Barex Italiana. The first is Gloss Hairspray. It's great for shine without heaviness and is safe for your color. It also protects against hot tools like flat irons and curling irons. A little of this product on wet or dry hair will add shine to any matte finish. My other discovery is Cristalli Liquidi. It also protects color, hydrates and is great for volume, and we know that shine and volume is a hard combination to find in most products. I am slowly working my way through the line, so as I find more favorites I will let you know.

http://www.barex.it/

Stay tuned..

0 comments: