Friday, May 22, 2009

CHRIS CARRABBA



I am lucky to be living in NYC the Mecca of trends for both hair and fashion. Needless to say, my eyes and ears are always open to new twists and flavors that can influence the way I look at hair. I am also lucky to have a great relationship with clients in every industry; as we serve as an inspiration to one another. One of my on-going sources for men's hair inspiration is Chris Carrabba of the Dashboard Confessionals. Every time he sits in my chair it's a great collaboration of ideas for cuts. As he tours the world, he brings to my chair fresh ideas. We play with them; adding the final personal touch to make it his own style. A couple years ago I worked with Chris on his Madison Square Garden concert which was amazing. I look forward to bringing you more images soon from our work together.

AFG

0 comments: