Tuesday, April 1, 2008

AFG's Guide to T & T: ENCHANTED WATERS TOBAGO








"Come as a guest, leave as a friend and return as a part of the family!" This would be the easiest way to sum up an experience at Enchated Waters.

Located on a small fishing village called Buccoo, this hotel and restuarant is by far one of the most pleasant experiences I've had in Tobago. There are very few water front properties on the island, and being a local I feel that they are all over priced. I like staying at Patino's being that it is centrally located near three beaches (a five minute drive to each) They have incredible food and service. My foundest memories of the hotel are of me falling asleep to the relaxing sound of the fountain outside my room and the cool island breeze. Oh! I wish I was there right now!

Thank you to all of the staff at Patino's Enchanted Waters Tobago. I had an AMAZING stay and I miss you all!

Make sure you visit www.enchantedwaterstobago.com for more information.

0 comments: