Friday, September 12, 2008

MY PICK OF THE WEEK AFG APPROVED

I was cruising down the isle at my local pharmacy the other day and guess who I came across? My old friends, Extra Body Mousse and Extra Body Spray by Paul Mitchell, and honey we go way back. I actually worked in a salon in Trinidad which carried Paul Mitchell before I moved to the U.S. I remember loving these products so when I saw them I had to grab two cans.

The Extra Body Mousse is glorious. It has a velvety foam in a large can that will make any thing stand up! I use this mousse on curly hair to diffuse, on medium straight hair to blow dry with great lift and even on heavy Asian hair (just use more product). Unlike other mousses, the fragrance is not bad at all.

TIP
Do not use on extra fine hair as this product may be a little too heavy.






The Extra Body Spray comes in a large can as well. After blow drying and styling, use a little on your hair to maintain lift. And when using Velcro rollers, spray a little product on each section of hair before wrapping the hair around the roller.

TIP
If you love running your hands through your hair after styling, this is not the product for you.

If you need more advice on pharmacy product's just send me an email and thanks Paul Mitchell.








Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments: