Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GREAT SHOPPING IN MY HOOD

Since I started my blog I have been talking about one of my favorite New York boutiques, Raffaele e Paola. I love to shop in general but I truly love walking into a store where I feel the merchandise has been well displayed and serious thought has been put into the quality and style by the buyer. This store has quickly become one of my favorite Chelsea boutiques. I always feel very comfortable recommending Raffaele e Paola to my clients because, I not only love the owner Abby, I also feel strongly about her style and the level of service she provides. Not only is she a beauty, she has great taste. When I first went to her website I really liked that Abby gave great thought to what New Yorkers would like to own instead of me having to shop at some of the big stores where everything is mass purchased. Stop by and see for yourself. Ask for Abby and tell her that Antonio sent you. Enjoy!!

270 W. 19TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10011 - 212 633 0828
http://www.raffaeleepaola.com/








0 comments: