Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LETS BE HONEST!

I have received so many emails from readers thanking me for being honest about the products I write about good or bad. I have always felt that honesty is the best policy when it comes to my industry, your wallets and pocketbooks.


I want to keep comesse as a platform for honest, down to earth information on my industry. The idea is to always educate the public with all of their beauty needs, leaving the fluff behind. The message I am sending is "the client is the most valuable person and should be treated so".

In coming posts you will see my advice take a new direction in being a bit more critical on the products that are, well just not helpful. Keep in mind that every product I write about I actually use, even the drug store products. It’s all about honesty babe! So I invite you to write to me with questions on any particular product professional or not. Or if you have a product you would like me to try I would be more than happy to put it to the test.

So, sit back, relax and welcome to comesse!

AFG

Copyright © 2009 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments: