Thursday, August 13, 2009

WE ALL WANT HEALTHY HAIR THAT SHINES


WHY CELLOPHANES

I have worked with this product for the past 15 years and I love it! I have written about it, talked about on radio shows and I think its finally making a come back. Its called Cellophanes by Sebastian. I remember working on a hair show in Trinidad in 1990 I think(yes we have hair shows) and assisting a friend Anthony Medina who is an Amazing Hairstylist. We were working for a another product Company but could not get the shine we wanted. Our models hair were stressed from all the hot Sun and rum :) We knew the only was to get this was from Cellophanes. So lets chat a little..


IS CELLOPHANE FOR YOU?

Honey this can be used on you, your child, color treated hair, virgin hair, men and women even your dog Hercules!


DOES IT HAVE PEROXIDE OR AMMONIA?

When I last checked it did not, which is why It cannot make dark hair lighter.


DOES IT COVER GRAY?

No it does not. Think of it this way; If you take a sheet of red cellophane paper and you lay it over any object, it does not block the object 100% It casts a shade of red on the object allowing depth and light to shine through. Cellophane color may stain the Gray hair over time but because of no ammonia and peroxide don't expect gray coverage.

CAN IT BE HARMFUL TO THE HAIR?

It would be the least harmful of most colors I use. Because it mainly stains the hair it fades after some time.


IS CELLOPHANES SIMILAR TO HENNA?

Hell's no!! After my research on henna and years of seeing hair that has been colored by henna I can safely say that they are not the same. They both coat the hair but Henna tends to do more staining that Cellophanes in a negative way. When Cellophanes fades the hair feels good, henna takes forever to leave the hair and can make future coloring difficult. I'm not a HH (henna hater), I just don't believe in it.

I hope these Q&A's give you more insight on one of my favorite products.

Copyright © 2009 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments: